- To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework.
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
- Adhere to the manufacturer`s literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work.
- To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
Candidates will demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills for customer service and team communication.
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention ensuring that customer care/satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Awareness of and adhere to all the Housekeeping and Health and Safety regulations
Candidates will ideally have:
- ATA qualification or be a time served technician
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
- Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
Company benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- IMI (ATA) Accreditation Support
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance (Death in service)
- Excellent Bonus & OTE`s
- Career Development & Training
- Retail Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Group Bonus Scheme
- Skills training from Manufacturers
- Car Scheme
- Team Culture
Apply Now or forward an up-to-date CV to Jayme Morgan at Motivation HR.
(url removed) 
We are currently recruiting for Panel Beaters, MET Fitters, SMART Repairers, Strip and Fitters, Estimators, PDR Technicians, Alloy Wheel Technicians, Paint Sprayers and Workshop Controllers throughout the UK.
 mailto:(url removed)