Find jobs in the automotive retail industry

Posted: 118 days ago   Expired

HGV Technician / Supervisor

Salary: £17

Location: Stirling

Job type: Permanent

Category: Stirling Heavy Vehicle

Questech Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced HGV Technician/Foreman to join an industry leading client that offers great opportunities with personal development and progression. You will be fully qualified HGV Technician that ideally holds a Class 1 or Class 2 Licence and have a wide variety of experience working on heavy vehicles. This role will be on the tools for about 70% and the other 30% off the tools. Foreman Duties: * Diagnosing faults * Carrying out service, maintenance, and repair of a mixed fleet of vehicles * Carrying out 6 weekly inspections at customer sites * Daily running of the workshop and managerial duties Hours Monday to Friday 6:00am – 4:00pm, Monday to Friday 2:00pm – 12pm. This is on a weekly rotating pattern. Pay Rate: You will earn an hourly rate of between £16.32 to £17.03 plus overtime (Depending on experience). This role would be suited to an Experienced HGV Technician looking to move into a more senior career. This would also suit any Workshop Foreman, Workshop Supervisor etc. If you are interested in the role or would like some more information, please contact Tom Hughes at Questech Recruitment or APPLY now

Expired

Featured Jobs

Recruiting now