Find jobs in the automotive retail industry

Posted: 77 days ago   Expired

B2b Telesales Executive

Salary: £25,000

Location: Brierley Hill

Job type: Permanent

Category: Brierley Hill

A brilliant opportunity for a talented B2B Telesales Executive to join this growing SME in Brierley Hill. Client Details A growing SME in Brierley Hill. Description As a B2B Telesales Executive you will be working as part of a team of around 8-10 sales professionals. You will be receiving inbound calls from existing customers to place orders, up-selling on products/ services and processing orders. You will be targeted around increasing gross margin, average order value, productivity and pro-activity. Roughly 70% of your day will be taking inbound calls, with the remaining 30% making outbound calls to warm leads/ existing customers. You will be given a portfolio of customers to account manage and proactively target. Profile The ideal candidate for the B2B Telesales Executive role must: Be a proactive sales professional, having worked in a fast-placed Telesales/ Inside sales role Have a proven track record of meeting & exceeding targets Have worked in a telephone based sales role Ideally have an interest in the automotive industry and previous experience selling to dealerships will be an advantage Work well in a team environment Ideally be a graduate Job Offer Competitive base salary of up to £25,000 (negotiable) Uncapped bonus

Expired

Featured Jobs

Recruiting now